Official Contest Rules:
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to persons over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Contestants will be chosen at random unless the contest specifically says otherwise.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive books, ebooks, promotional materials (cups/posters/etc.) as the contest specifies. Mailing of physical products will be to U.S. addresses only. International contestants will receive ebooks or other electronic prizes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Connie’s Random Thoughts. Connie’s Random Thoughts reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Motley Fool and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to imform you about special offeers from The Motley Fool and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Connie’s Random Thoughts in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Connie’s Random Thoughts is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Connie’s Random Thoughts may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Connie’s Random Thoughts from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Connie’s Random Thoughts, P.O. Box 1495, Payson AZ 85541.