Today’s Author Interview is with A. K. Lakelett. A new mystery author, A.K. and I have a lot in common. A. K. grew up as a lonely kid in the Frozen North which had one thing going for it, libraries! She was a frequent visitor in every library in every place they moved to. She read a lot books and created her own worlds. Finally this year, she decided to publish one of the stories. her first book, “Remember Me?” is now available on Amazon.com. She is currently working on the next book in Faukon Abbey Mystery series, called “Missing Alibi”.
Let’s get right to the questions, shall we?
1. Let’s start with something fun. What’s your favorite hobby?
Reading – Always reading.
2. If you had the opportunity—who would you like to spend an afternoon with and why?
Michelle Obama. She’s a very sharp woman, whose background and life experience is entirely different from mine. It would be interesting.
3. Coffee, tea, soda or something else?
Always tea, Earl Grey.
4. What are you working on right now?
Next installment in the Faukon Abbey Mysteries series, “Missing Alibi”.
5. How would you describe your writing style?
Not sure if I have one. I just like to tell a good story, a good mystery to keep readers guessing until the end.
6. Do you have any advice for a person just beginning their writing career?
Just write and never throw your early efforts away. You never know when they can come handy. Always do your own research. And find a good editor, and cover designer if you’re doing it on your own.
7. Do you immerse yourself in new situations for writing ideas or do your ideas come to you through your normal, day-to-day life?
I honestly have no idea. I get an idea, jot down a few notes about it and then I go from there.
8. Where can we find you on the interwebs?
Thank you so much, A.K. for chatting with us today.
Gentle readers, to learn more about A.K. and her next book, Missing Alibli, search her out on her pages. I’m sure you’re in for a treat.Share this: